Updike.org is maintained by Jared Updike.
- Browser Homepage (Search page)
- Jareditorial, my blog generated by Docpad from some Markdown files in a Dropbox folder.
- StackOverflow Bio
- LinkedIn profile
- Photo Gallery of 100+ units of the National Park Service. Simple static HTML generated by Python, ImageMagick convert, and hosted on Dropbox.
- updike.org. Simple CMS with my own simple markup language (Haskell, Python).
- Map of the US National Parks (Google Spreadsheets + Python + Google Maps). White pins are places we’ve been. Each color is a separate planned (future) trip (except yellow and black = unplanned).
- Handy calculator with interactively searchable units database.
- Browse Units demo using iUi. Best viewed on an iPhone, obviously.
- Normal mapping and shading a non-orientable surface. (C++/OpenGL/SL)
- Fireworks screensaver, old-school. (C++/DirectX)
- books, typography, graphic design, photoshop
- drawing, photography, fine art, animation
- singing, guitar, vocal percussion